Today I’m excited to say that my friend Sunshine from Sunshine in My Soul and I have paired up to do a Q&A trade thing. We both came up with a list of questions and answered them. These are her answers, and if you want to see mine, check out her blog post! https://sunshineinmysoul.blog/
Hey! I’m so excited to be do this blog post trade/Q+A with Victoria! My name is Sunshine, and I blog about photography and snippets of other things over on my blog.
Thanks so much Victoria for doing this with me! It’s been a lot of fun!
1. If you could spend a day with anyone in the world, who would it be?
I think it would be really neat to meet and spend time with Itzhak Perlman.
2. If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, which one?
I think it would be so much fun to have a dolphin…they’re so smart and cute!
3. Would you rather go to space or down into a deep-sea trench?
Space. While it would be kinda nerve-wracking to be that far from home, to far under the ocean totally freaks me out!
4. Would you rather live in a treehouse or someplace underground?
This is hard! Both sound like so much fun! I’ll go with the treehouse though.
5. If you could jump into any video game, which one?
Piano Tiles 2
6. If you could save three material items from your burning house, what would you save?
My violin, my journals, and my camera.
7. If you had to, would you rather go on a competitive cooking show or Wheel of Fortune?
A competitive cooking show.
8. Would you rather have no one attend your wedding or your funeral?
My wedding. I’d just elope and no one could come anyway. 😜
9. Would you rather have the ability to be invisible for a day or the ability to read minds for a day?
I’d like to read minds.
10. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
Who would I be asking?
11. What is your first memory as a child?
My first distinct memory is from when I was 1 or so. My dad was holding me, and we were feeding goats some old salad.
12. What do you see yourself doing ten years from now?
I hope to working with photography and graphic design, and possibly have a family.
That’s all for now. I hope you guys enjoyed that little collab. ;D Don’t forget to check out Sunshine’s blog…and my answers… *clears throat* byeee!